Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armed Assault is almost here

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've been told that if you turn the video settings to the minimum that it works grand. From there you can test each setting, turning them on/up, to see what works.

I'm absolutely loving this game at the mo. Barely spending time on the actual campaign, but on the editor instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

stevenmu wrote:

Patch 1.05 is available now, you can download it here, some mirrors listed here (the one we had in shops here was 1.04 so we can download the 'small' patch). I haven't tried it yet myself and I've only seen one or two quick impressions of it but they seem good.

Theres ana bsolute ton of stuff in the changelog, hopefully some of it will make a difference. Ill try it tonight anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

First impressions of the patch: It still sucks.
    Even on low settings it runs like crap, texture pop up is still awful. This game is a train wreck.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Been playing it online and have had some AMAZING games! I was a big fan of OFP and find this is very similar. Yes there are bugs but to be honest, not too many. Forget the single player missions and campaign - now they really suck! But online multiplayer is amazing! Especially when you get people working as a team and you yourself act like a member of the team . . . LOVE IT! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, still struggling through the second mission where you have to blow up the bridge. 4 out of 5 times the satchel charges won't take the bridge down, either some stupid bug or I have them in the wrong place?

• Advertisement
Advertisement