Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Amazing Car - I want one!

Options
  • 05-02-2007 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

I dont know what a Mushroom Filter is, but it sounds a great idea - other manufacturers please take note!

I think theres an integrated barometer in the dash too.

Anyhow, this car should fly (preferably off a high cliff)

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=593626

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Thank you (so much) for the morning laugh.

Good find. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

It's like some kind of...anime...come to life :eek: Can't see the offers flooding in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

How many horses does the yellow sticky tape provide?
    Does the price include all the crap on the dash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I seen this car on Jervis St. (Dublin City) last weekend. My gf had to drag me away because I was laughing so much, she was afraid we'd get a slap from the girl that was driving it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

What can one really say:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Excellent spot :D

I have to say I have seen some junkers on carzone in my time but this has to take the biscuit :eek:

Has to be a joke right :o

Best thing that could happen here is someone lit a match...near the petrol tank!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

"new sprots gear, very lovely architectural"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

LOL that's someone taking the piss.. :D

freezer????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Saw that in the car park of Halfords/Lidl in Coolock before Xmas, it's even more spectacular than in the pics...
    very lovely architectural,
    Norman Foster will be pleased...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

"Very lovely architectural"

LMAO, classic:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,786 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

that is so many kinds of horrible. The inside would make me want to vommit if i had to look at it for too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I've seen that heap of scrap around aswell. No car deserves that, not even a Rover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Meh, seen worse,
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But seroisly what ever tickels your boat, the owner is'nt hurting anybody.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

gyppo wrote:
    I dont know what a Mushroom Filter is, but it sounds a great idea - other manufacturers please take note!

Possibly one of these yolks.

Looks as if the owner came across a car accessory shop closing down and bought all the crap they couldn't shift and stuck it on/in the car. Classy.:D

Good god that looks terrible.

If she gets 4,800 for that I will eat my hat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Gatster wrote:
    Saw that in the car park of Halfords/Lidl in Coolock before Xmas, it's even more spectacular than in the pics...

Looks like they ramraided LIDL and Halfords and forgot to remove some of the tack lol

Classy wouldnt do this justice :p

This car was seen on Pearse St today at 430 and I can confirm it looks even worse in the flesh, if thats imaginable :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

I think we can do better than this gentlemen.............how about a Barry Boy LWIST thread.....??

BTW.......anyone in Galway got a pic of that Sierra with the rear spoilers made out of.........

plywood.

Yesh, really. From the town that brought you........Veyron............comes the other end of the evolutionary scale...........

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

It could be worse, sligo has an illuminous orange honda civiv with matching orange alloys, it's the colour of one of those dynorod vans!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

*makes sound not quite like laughter, but a nasal puffing noise*

cannot even bring myself to laugh at it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Volvoboy wrote:
    But seroisly what ever tickels your boat, the owner is'nt hurting anybody.

-VB-

He or she is hurting my eyes!

Looks like the owner has been smelling or smoking the mushroom filter too much. €4,800 for an 8 year old vandalised Rover 400.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

bazz26 wrote:
    Looks like the owner has been smelling or smoking the mushroom filter too much. €4,800 for an 8 year old vandalised Rover 400.

you could have an unvandalised 02 updated 45 for not much more

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

gyppo wrote:

Looking at the car I'd suspect they are mushrooms of the magic kind.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

skanger me banger ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

hahah what the hell is that.is someone really going to buy that.:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

galwaytt wrote:
    I think we can do better than this gentlemen.............how about a Barry Boy LWIST thread.....??

BTW.......anyone in Galway got a pic of that Sierra with the rear spoilers made out of.........

plywood.

Yesh, really. From the town that brought you........Veyron............comes the other end of the evolutionary scale...........

Ah in fairness that Sierra was a p1sstake.

Anyone ever seen Interceptor's (sp?) Fiat? Can often be seen parked at NUIG, tis gas :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If you dynamited a Halfords and left a Rover 400 outside, this would be the result.

Been on Barryboys yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The stickers must be from a Kinder Egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote:
    If you dynamited a Halfords and left a Rover 400 outside, this would be the result.

Been on Barryboys yet?

Popped into Halfords in Sligo to try and find a Pollen filter for the BMW last week, was greeted by the sound of a 206 and Honda Integra (Both parked in disabled spots lol) seeing how many times a minute the engines could hit the limiter.

Unfortunately, even with all the stickey add-ons, they still looked nothing like that 400 :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

Chav-flippin-tastic.
    "First to see will buy"

Advertisement