Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Amazing Car - I want one!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Has anybody phoned or texted the seller to ask them if its a wind up :D

Its probably a rouse for the next series of Naked Camera so when you call out to see the car the skanger in the bogey jumper is the seller :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

traction control my ass.........! the less safety aids in that car the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

lol it has a GT-R badge at rear

and wtf is a Rover 400 GT&Love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

its needs a bit of lovin':D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

JohnCleary wrote:
    Ah in fairness that Sierra was a p1sstake.

Anyone ever seen Interceptor's (sp?) Fiat? Can often be seen parked at NUIG, tis gas :D

is that the orange seicento with the 7 deadly sins on the side?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

JIZZLORD wrote:
    You not confusing it with the 1.6 FWD Subaru?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

JIZZLORD wrote:

Yup, that's the one. Seen it parked between the new Nursing building and the bridge (Beside some smaller building - Don't know the name)

Interceptor realises that its a BarryBoys canditate but IIRC he said that he just bought the car as something to mess about with, ie. spraying/body filling etc... A good idea IMHO and a great way to learn. I just wouldn't drive it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

I have seen this car plenty of times. is always parked outside our local spar, afaik its a chinese girl who works in the shop who owns it. this is not a piss take, those stickers have been all over it for months! i think the owner is actually serious and thinks the car looks good! it really has to be seen in the flesh! As well as GT-R is has AMG, Alphina, Gti badges aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Doors: 5

She can't even count the number of doors on her car!!! Maybe even the owner get dazzled by all of the stickers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement