Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I go about buying Rugby Tickets

Options
  • 05-02-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me, in the plainest of English, the best way to go about buying tickets to a rugby game.

My BF is a big fan of the rugby, but I'm not, and haven't got a clue as to how to book tickets.

I know he would love to go to an Ireland game, but would also be on for going to one of the world cup games.... however, ticket master was no use to me, and I just am not at all sure as to which site to use to get my hands on some decent tickets.

Also, I often used Ticketmaster, or GAA.ie to book tickets to Gaelic football games, but they don't seem to be listed there anymore.
    Have they stopped online booking or am I just making a total balls of the whole thing?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Sorry to tell you, but you have to be a member of a club to get 6 nations tickets and if you are talking about the ireland v france or ireland v england then forget about it they are like gold dust

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭lockon...

ebay or join supporters club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Far too many touts on eBay I'd imagine. Very difficult to get them, supporters club as mentioned.

Advertisement