Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a mini staircase

Options
  • 05-02-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to build a scaled down staircase for my daughters playhouse in the garden - it's one of those with an 'upstairs' platform which she usually access via a ladder.

Problem is, my younger two will want to use it this year & the ladder is gonna be just to dangerous for them.

Ideally I want to put in a basic staircase - nothing fancy, but it will have to have a bend in it - probably about 10 steps down, a flat platform & another two steps to the floor...

I have a rough idea in my head, but anyone know where I can get a basic staircase plan ?, something I could scale down & modify ?? - even better - anyone ever done this ?

Advertisement