Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch the weekend

Options
  • 05-02-2007 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

I surfed friday in Tramore and it was really nice.

Saturday was meant to be good in lahinch though, did anyone hit it? was it nice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I was out in Lahinch. Not a breath of wind, big big waves (big for me anyway) lots of sunshine and plenty of friendly local advice and help. I will try and post a pic tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Aileens was meant to be pumping, one of my mates got some photos ill try n post.

379547889_058d1e50da.jpg

379547645_f69078262a.jpg

379547778_64facc7de9.jpg

Curteousy of James Hassey

and heres Tramore on Friday, image pulled from magic sea weed, thats stick on a wave on the outside and Sean O Hare on the inside, both locals, dont ask me who the shortboarder was, nice day, sun was splitting too

16928.jpg

• Advertisement

I thought those surfers were seagulls on Aileens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Thanks Padi - will investigate that recomendation. Dont really need to be portable or mask outside noise. I understand this makes them more expensive. What is wrong with the bass on these models?

Loving the look of Tramore! Can't wait to check it out. If I PM you Neon will you advise on the conditions before I go down? I will HAVE to spend a few bob in your shop, looks really good.

hey lightening theres a daily surf report on the site www.tramoresurfshop.com, also if you drop the shop a call 051-391011 or the centre next door 051-391297 a buzz they will let you know the surf alot quciker than i would,

however if you have msn and would lik to ask me instead add me, pm me and ill send you my msn back.

Im in college monday to friday and only really around the beack saturday and sunday but i suppose i get a decent look at the surf before i leave to college every week day.

neon_glows wrote:
    hey lightening theres a daily surf report on the site www.tramoresurfshop.com, also if you drop the shop a call 051-391011 or the centre next door 051-391297 a buzz they will let you know the surf alot quciker than i would,

however if you have msn and would lik to ask me instead add me, pm me and ill send you my msn back.

Im in college monday to friday and only really around the beack saturday and sunday but i suppose i get a decent look at the surf before i leave to college every week day.

Thanks a million, the surf report is perfect for me. Looking foreward to it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement