Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfering Money from loan to Current AIB

Options
  • 05-02-2007 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Have a loan since summer and paying it back ever since but I my friend told me that when he had a loan he could transfer money from his loan to his current account .

I tired to transfer money from my loan to my current but it would not let me.Is it possible to transfer money from the loan to current , and if so what am I doing wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

If you have online banking it usaully allows you to transfer money from one account to another. However it only allows you to transfer from accounts that have a credit balance. So if you get a loan for EUR100 you can transfer 100 from loan to current. If you have already drawn down the loan you have a DR balance of 100 and cannot draw down any more.

Advertisement