Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA. in Digital Media Technologies

Options
  • 05-02-2007 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi just wondering if anyone is doing or has done the MA. in Digital Media Technologies? I have an IT degree and would really like to get into digital media and i'm thinking of applying for this course, probably on a part time basis.

Is the course any good? What sort of subjects do you study? Is the much programming? Does it take up lots of time if your working in a full tine job as well? Is there many jobs in the area?

Any advise would be much appricated,
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dibs76

Royston,

I'm pretty much in the same boat and wondering whether to do this course or not next year... See no one has replied so far. Any chance you picked up any info about since your post???

Would be interested to hear anything...

Cheers

Advertisement