Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Plath comes up in poetry I know that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Anyone who had Plath, what was the question exactly?
    (Just to see if its the same as the one i have.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Hmm, DEB Plath q was 'I like (or dislike) the poetry of Plath'. Fairly certain it was that...definitely a personal response though. I did Kavanagh..

Not... ''Reading Plath is uncomfortable'' or something no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

'Reading Plath and having your english teacher constantly go on about sexual innuendo is uncomfortable. Do you agree with this statement? Use quotes to back up your answer'.

That's the actual question.

• Advertisement

And could you please tell me the essay options?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Hopkirk

Any more tips on the examcraft english paper 2?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Do you know what's funny, So many people are complaining on the Leaving Cert board about students trying to discover what is on their mock papers, but this board has been viewed over 3000 times! So some people have the image of being morally good and totally against the idea of "cheating" but secretly are looking at the boards themselves!

Just thought I'd say that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Been checking the ips against who's been posting, so?

Do you know what's funny, So many people are complaining on the Leaving Cert board about students trying to discover what is on their mock papers, but this board has been viewed over 3000 times! So some people have the image of being morally good and totally against the idea of "cheating" but secretly are looking at the boards themselves!

Just thought I'd say that

And none use them but constrained things whose hearts are absent too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Been checking the ips against who's been posting, so?

Time to invest in some VPN solutions I suppose:D:p

Well, the point is that normal users can't check the ips of the posters anyway. : )

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

No I mean this thread has been viewed by alot more people than who will admit to it. There was a thread around two weeks ago complaining about users looking up facts on ther mock exams when the truth is alot of those "complainers" might actually have been looking at the boards in question! if that makes sense at all?

yes, and my point was that you have no way of connecting the views with the people who were complaining.

No I mean this thread has been viewed by alot more people than who will admit to it. There was a thread around two weeks ago complaining about users looking up facts on ther mock exams when the truth is alot of those "complainers" might actually have been looking at the boards in question! if that makes sense at all?

I was one of the complainers at the time and I certainly didn't find anything out.. Spoils the surprise ;)

Sure, some who complained may have been using the board themselves... who cares? Pre results don't matter particularly..

If you ask me finding out what's on your pre is wasting a good chance to see what you REALLY would have gotten... A pre where you know what topics are coming up might as well not exist as it's totally pointless... Even in your weak subjects. If you would have got an E and only get a D instead, as you knew what was coming up, that's not an accurate result and you could end up failing the real thing too!

Sorry to be so negative, just with the amount of people looking for pre s***.... some need a reality check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lauraxo

any1 have dare art history paper done???? and a question on newgrange??????????? i need help fast!!!!!!!!!!:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

any one have hints 4 ordinary level english? cant find the thread anywhere.itsjust all u higher level peps here!

If you want a reply you're going to need to put 1 million smilies after your post plus an annoying amount of exclamation marks and question marks.
    Clearly thats the only way to get noticed.
    /sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭annemarie13

any one have hints 4 ordinary level english mocks?? cant find any threads. its just all u higher level peps here.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 killarneygirl

any hints for accounting or geography or biology.....anything?!!?!....higher level....!

if you're DEB accounting learn...

Q1 Company Final Accounts

Sec 2
    Ratios
    Cash Flow Statement
    Inc. Records

Q9 Cash Budgeting

Now quit askin for whats on the pres!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lauraxo

anyone have dare art history mock done?????????????????? have it 2muro n im dead!!!!!!!!!! ne hints??????????

PLZ I NEED HELP FAST THANKS SOO MUCH!! LOVE YA ALL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

For Physics DEB mocks, all I am going to say is make sure you know particle physics and Modern physics well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Examcraft: Hons Irish, Maths, French, Geography, Physics and Economics. All tips much apreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CaoimheA

Here physics was AWFUL so..

Exp. Boyles LAw
    Latent Fusion of ice
    Focal length of some mirror

6 Velocity and acceleration
    7 Light, interference and diffraction wavelength and stuff
    8 Semiconductors
    9 Radiation
    10 Quarks or magnets
    11 xrays cathodes
    12. is newtons law and tempreture and voltemeters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CaoimheA

Here physics was AWFUL so..

Exp. Boyles LAw
    Latent Fusion of ice
    Focal length of some mirror

6 Velocity and acceleration
    7 Light, interference and diffraction wavelength and stuff
    8 Semiconductors
    9 Radiation
    10 Quarks or magnets
    11 xrays cathodes
    12. is newtons law and tempreture and voltemeters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭euwwy deuwwy

Im in desperate need of help here, Ive got higher level chemistry in a couple of days, dunno which mock paper it is, but if anyone could give me info on what came up 4 them i'd be a very happy guy. :D Any other info would be great aswell but chemistry is a must at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

These Mocks are a killer. Only three days in and I'm falling asleep. Mainly cos of English 2 and Maths 1 in the same day. But it meant I didnt study for history today:D. Still going ok though. If I pass Maths, the whole Mocks will be a success for me.

That tip on Accounting a few posts above, think that could be my one. My teacher showed me a sample one a few weeks back, said it wasnt ours, but then went on to do Section 2 Cash Flows with us. So that means I've done the Ratio question, know perfectly the Cash Flow, did Cash Budgeting the week before mid-term(for the first time, not just coincidence). If its the same paper, I'll be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Did my accounting today....

SECTION 1
    Q1 - Company Final Accounts
    Q2 - Revaluation Fixed Assets
    Q3 - Debtors Control Account
    Q4 - Correction Of Errors and Suspense Account

SECTION 2
    Q5 - Interpretation Of Accounts (Know ratios for: calculating cash purchases given a period of credit, return on cap employed, ordinary div cover, dividend yield, and length to recouping market value)
    Q6 - Incomplete Records
    Q7 - Service company Accounts

SECTION 3
    Q8 - Costing (valuation closing stock + product costing)
    Q9 - Budgeting (The list type)

Yeah im wrecked after only 3 days too, accounting gave me a headache today too. ah only 3 more days :rolleyes: Oh and yeah if anyone has done their chemistry it'd be great if you could tell us whats on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭euwwy deuwwy

I was searching other threads for information on chemistry, section 1 in the DEB paper has a Q. on water of crystallisation, soap, and heat of Nuetrallisation. Four of the long answer Q.s are rates of reaction, physical chemistry, organic theory and Ph. I don't know if thats much use though because everything there is very broad. You basically need to revise everything.

Cheers 4 the accounting Q's cson but Q 7 in the accounting paper you had was service firms, thats the only difference between your exam and the DEB exam which has a Cash Flow instead, are you sure thats right?:confused:
    And just one other Q, was the incomplete record the one where you start at the top and work your way down like normal or the one that you work your way up from the bottom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Any tips for examcraft (i think) business higher level please???? Desperate need, hav it tomorrow!!

All i was told was we had TQM and data protection act. if these were on your paper, please help :confused:

Advertisement