Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

how do you know that it is the people that are complaining about cheating that are viewing these threads??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Just to confirm.

Is the HISTORY paper (DEB) the one with STRIKE AND LOCKOUT as the document question

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Poblachtach, nope, dont think so. I get Examcraft, and we got Lockout. Think its GAA for you

Sh.it. Thanks man

ENGINEERING Higher TIPS PLEASE

DEB btw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭euwwy deuwwy

I know there's loads of information on the irish papers already on other threads buts its way too hard to follow which paper is examcraft and which is DEB. Could someone please tell me whats coming up on the DEB papers, especially paper 2,
    Cheers :):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mushroom

Economics - Examcraft - Higher Level. Please share some tips (of the spoiling kind) in my direction. :D

Will trade: (examcraft)
    Physics
    English
    Engineering
    German
    Technical Drawing
    Irish (Pass)
    Maths

Please PM it to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 superskunk

does anyone have history-hl-examcraft.. i have it tomorrow after 12 so please help me out and post it tonight or early tomorrow. i'm desperate. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 -rach-xx

do's anybody know what nation states and tensions essays (wilhelm, ww1, etc) came up?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

At the risk of sounding hypocritical..... most of the stuff ye're looking for is already here, flick back about 5/6 pages... there's lots on the mocks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

My mocks finally got underway today, starting with the Irish and French aurals. The Irish tape was really easy, they barely put any effort into it. One of the sections was about The Wind That Shakes the Barley and it was only afterwards I found out that Kes was made in 1966, not 76. Damn! I always have touble differentiating 'seasca' from 'seachtó'
    French tape was a fair bit harder, though easier than some of the aurals from years gone by. There was one section I made a complete mess of but I'd say I did alright.
    Next test isn't until Monday since I dropped Chemistry months ago. I'm gonna need the extra study time :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

Could anyone who did the English DEB paper tell me what exactly the wording of the Kavanagh essay was? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

I hope I'm not the only one here who hasn't finished the mocks...
    Had my History exam this morning and Maths Paper 1 (OL) in the afternoon. History was the paper with the Strike and Lockout, Fianna Fail/ Cumann Na nGaedhael policies, Nuremberg Rallies and Women in WW1. It went really well for me since I know those topics inside out and just had to vomit them on to the page. I'm hoping the corrector won't do a crap job...
    Maths was grand, think I got a B. Not exactly relying on it for points so I'm not too bothered if I don't

Advertisement