Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Leaving Cert website

Options
  • 05-02-2007 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, we have just launched a site that we hope will turn into a Leaving Cert online community. its a web2.0 style site with a forum and some add-ons, but its pretty much just a place to discuss the LC and help each other. have a gander!!

http://www.leavingcertrevision.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Looks like plain ole Vanilla to me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

The layout is quite good. I like it. V quiet at the moment but best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

No offense, but you're gonna need something more to get anyway decent activity and traffic.
    its pretty much just a place to discuss the LC and help each other

Is that not what this forum is? And countless others? Good luck anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 miabella

Brill....... it'll be a melting pot of nerves come june!:p
    haha.we'll calm each other!:)
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 flashandburn

No offense, but you're gonna need something more to get anyway decent activity and traffic.

Is that not what this forum is? And countless others? Good luck anyway

none taken! for now it is a forum, but the idea is to create more of a community feel and to add whatever the users want. in the next few weeks we will be adding reviews of online resources and commercial revision tools, exam and study tips, news and events relevant to students etc. all of this will be created by the users of course, so volunteers welcome!;)
    Looks like plain ole Vanilla to me

yeah but who doesn't like vanilla!!:D
    we find that its more intuitive and much more web2.0 than all these vBulletin boards that all look the same

thanks for the comments everyone!!

Advertisement