Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

16N Almera Plugs

Options
  • 05-02-2007 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Just a quick (but slightly obscure) question;does anyone know what the correct sprak plug gap for a pre-2003 16N 1.5 Almera is? Doing them tomorrow on the gf's car (she doesn't have a Haynes manual for reference, while my little polo does :D)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

C.D. wrote:
    Just a quick (but slightly obscure) question;does anyone know what the correct sprak plug gap for a pre-2003 16N 1.5 Almera is? Doing them tomorrow on the gf's car (she doesn't have a Haynes manual for reference, while my little polo does :D)

spark plug for 16N nissan almera 2002 - nNGK -bkr5e-11
    or champion - rc10ycc4
    with a gap of 1.0-1.1mm;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

The recommended spark plug type is on a label somewhere in the engine bay. IIRC they are either ND or NGK, and come pre-gapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

mondeoman wrote:
    spark plug for 16N nissan almera 2002 - nNGK -bkr5e-11
    or champion - rc10ycc4
    with a gap of 1.0-1.1mm;)

May I ask from where your wonderful fountain of knowledge stems from?! Not that I wish to privy to such knowledge myself... :p

PS. Thanks!

OK, I solved it. www.ngk.co.uk as opposed to www.ngk.com (Almera not listed in US/listed under a name I don't know). :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

C.D. wrote:
    May I ask from where your wonderful fountain of knowledge stems from?! Not that I wish to privy to such knowledge myself... :p

PS. Thanks!

Autodata;)

• Advertisement

If only we coulda ll have access to such princely luxuries! :p

Advertisement