Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage of Posessions

Options
  • 05-02-2007 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but Im guessing some folks who have dome moves etc would be in the best position to advise me on this. I am most likely moving abroad for up to 5 years in the next 3-4 months and I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions on the best way to store various posessions so that they do not degrade while Im away.

I would think about a dedicated self storage facility but the amount of stuff I will be storing will be small and most likely stored in family's shed or attic etc and for this reason I want to know whats the best storage methods etc

Also in the unlikely event someone knows of a very reasonable and reputable long term storage facility that will allow me to store maybe the equivalent 8 flip top storage boxes for files.

Regards,

Dave

Advertisement