Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crayonsmith US Tour Sendoff Party w/ Hooray For Humans + Story of Hair Fri. Feb. 16

Options
  • 05-02-2007 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey all!

We're doing a US Tour Sendoff Party in the Boom Boom Room on Fri. Feb. 16th (above Patrick Conways Pub, beside Parnell Mooneys, Parnell St.) with our friends Hooray For Humans (Cork) and Story of Hair, before I head off to do some gigs with my US friends on the West Coast in March.

Doors 9pm. Adm. 8 euro

We are very excited about this gig as it will be great fun and also, it will be a while before we play Ireland again, so do come out!!

www.myspace.com/hoorayforhumansband

www.myspace.com/storyofhair

With regards to the US tour, it looks like this so far:

Wed. Mar. 21 // TBA w/ Casiotone For The Painfully Alone // Seattle

Fri. Mar. 23 // Valentine's w/ Star ****er/Orange Astronauts // La Grande, Oregon

Sat.Mar. 24 // Gadfly w/ Nire // Portland (toured w/ Scout Niblett and Crystal Skulls)

Sun. Mar. 25 // Le Voyeur w/ Nire + TBC // Olympia

Mon. Mar. 26 // KPSU Radio Show // Portland

Fri. Mar 30 // Cafe Deux Soleils w/ The Wind Whistles + Nire // Vancouver

Sat. Mar. 31 // Dearborn House w/ Nire // Seattle

with more possible dates in Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco, LA and Utah to be confirmed asap

* If anyone knows of anywhere/anyone else I can play with along the West Coast, all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

www.myspace.com/crayonsmith

www.myspace.com/niremusic

www.myspace.com/star****erss

Thanks for your time!;)

Ciaran

Advertisement