Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks History Spoilers!!!

Options
  • 05-02-2007 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey, if anyone wants 2 kno, my history grind told me that the GAA is coming up as the document q, and the eastern question in Nation States. Then again, i might get a paper by the other company but the eastern question's a good bet anyway. Oh yah, the other paper has the Lockout on it, so forget about the elections.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Thanks for the gesture but I'd rather not put all my eggs in one basket and take your word for it. I wouldn't like a nasty surprise on Friday morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

There's more than 2 papers. We've been told that the GAA is on ours too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

All signs are pointing to the GAA, pay extra attention, just don't count on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 interpolian

blondie07 wrote:
    Hey, if anyone wants 2 kno, my history grind told me that the GAA is coming up as the document q, and the eastern question in Nation States. Then again, i might get a paper by the other company but the eastern question's a good bet anyway. Oh yah, the other paper has the Lockout on it, so forget about the elections.

hey just in reply to history grinds do u find them helpful, im sort of in the stage where i think its too late to salvage it, but cant afford to drop to ordinary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

hey just in reply to history grinds do u find them helpful, im sort of in the stage where i think its too late to salvage it, but cant afford to drop to ordinary.

yah, my grind is really good. he kinda made me realise how terrible my teacher was. i hadnt started studying history till about a month ago and i actually feel pretty ok about it now. its a lot easier to take everything in when its one on one and he goes through things in relation to the exam questions, im sort of learning through essays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I heard the GAA too. Which is a balls cause in all likelyhood, the lockout's gonna come up in the summer.

Don't fancy the Eastern Question either. I was kinda banking on Bismarck to come up there...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

We got the GAA one today. Pearse' role as a national icon (something like that), Nazi Propaganda (woo!), Home Front, Church State Relations, Civil Rights, Space Race etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

We got the GAA one today. Pearse' role as a national icon (something like that), Nazi Propaganda (woo!), Home Front, Church State Relations, Civil Rights, Space Race etc.

what company were they? Ive been studying the propaganda and church state relations so id be over the moon if they were on my paper!:D Is it the Dublin Exams Board?

No idea, they don't say it or anything...but I'm just outside Dublin, and those are the most popular papers I think. Be warned though, the Pearse question is dodgy...and a few companies would pick the GAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Were allowed to leave out the pearse question! Hooray! I was so worried the elections would cme up though. You said that The partnership in guilt and kingshi came up in your english and it did in ours too so we have the same paper! Thanks again!

• Advertisement

Nah elections won't come up, not even in a mocks company papers that want to be evil, they were on last years leaving cert.

Ah we haven't even got to partition and that, but we've done our europe topic, and all of america. I really want to do the famine question, I know so much about it- but it's not one of our topics:mad:

Have french tomorrow, I'd say all our papers are dublin exam board...

Advertisement