Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Avenue?

• 05-02-2007 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to contact a music venue in waterford called 'Electric Avenue' (I think it's on John St), but I can't find a contact email address or phone number anywhere (11811, entertainment.ie etc).

Now this makes me think that it's either brand spanking new, or it's an old venue with a new name.

Can anyone shed any light on this please..? Perhaps it's the old 'TEN' venue renamed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cwat69

no its actually the old ulysses venue,dont have contact details,sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Should still be in the book under Ulysses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Butternutz

Hi soma the number for electric avenue should be 051-304277 try calling late at night around 10 11 should get an answer, if that dont work pm me and ill send you e-mail address of the of the manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Thanks guys.

Butternutz, a PM is on the way. I actually tried that number the last few days (as it's the number I had for 'TEN') but it always rings out (and I actually rang late once or twice).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Hi Soma,

You DJ'ing there or playing in a band?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 splitterung

Would you be able to pm me me on the email for that place aswell going out of my mind looking for a contact for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Would you be able to pm me me on the email for that place aswell going out of my mind looking for a contact for it

thread is nearly 2 years old O.o

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its currently closed for renovations I believe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Back open in February as far as i know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

There is an event on in there tomorrow night.. so dont know about back open in feb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i think it's only the one gig this saturday night and it will be back open in Feb again. ATJAZZ is the name of the dj playing saturday upstairs in the loft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

yeah there's gigs playin there friday night for definate anyway. Dunno bout the renovations.

it looks very open tonight as i drove past after training...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

It is back open Thurs, Fri and Sat from this week till Feb when normal service will resume. Until then Wed nights Sleep Session will be held on a Thurs. There is no gig this Friday though.

Adyx wrote: »
    There is no gig this Friday though.

as in tonight?? im pretty sure their is a gig on there tonight as i will be there.. pint in hand!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

There's two gigs on there tonight!

SUB and Murphfest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Ok sorry! Someone better tell the staff that then. :D

Adyx wrote: »
    Ok sorry! Someone better tell the staff that then. :D

its grand, i can look after myself if all else fails :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

pat mc manus band are playing there on march 13,well worth a look.

Advertisement