Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HP 5550 and SKYPE

• 05-02-2007 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭

I upgraded skype on this device after it lost all the software, battery went flat. However, the latest version will not work with my pda, the software loads up ok, but it won't dial out.

Any ideas, or where can I get a copy of an older version of skype that is compatable. I need a version of skype for a pda that is about 18 months old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

hi.
    the only time skype for pocketpc wouldn't allow me login was when they had updated the software and i hadn't got the new version yet.

are you sure you got the very latest version? i haven't used it in a while but afaik they updated the software a few months back-they do so fairly regularly-and my experience was you need the very latest version to login.

all the different skype versions should be on the skype site. also there are high and low cpu versions for different processors. your pda afaik takes the high cpu version.

the 5550 is wm2003 or wm2003se isn't it. so i'd say it should work fine with the latest skype versions.

Advertisement