Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lip Gloss

• 06-02-2007 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Whats the name of that brand that makes your lips fuller?. I think nettles are the secret ingredient in it. It can be got in town but the name absolutely escapes me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

There are several companies making similar things now but I think pout plump was the original. I've used it but never noticed much of a difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

its lip venom, it used to be sold by pout but they dont sell it anymore as they had some complaints, i personally have never had any problems with it. i think you can get it in blue a ru

As honey monster said above, there are a lot of companies now selling lipgloss that claims to plumping up your lips, personally the best brands ive found are the lip venom, Benefit, and Pout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I thought Du Wop made lip venom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Pythia wrote:
    I thought Du Wop made lip venom?

Du Wop make the product but they dont have a store in ireland, and Pout sold it for them here, as well as in some of there uk stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Try and get lip-injection, I got it in Barcelona, but I've seen it over here and on the net. It's amazing, you can feel it working and see it too, it's tingles quite a bit for about 5-8 mins after application, and some people fins it uncomfortable but it's not too bad, and totally worth it.
    I'll route mine out in the morning and get you the full brand and name and stuff, it's in a clear bottle, it's clear with a pinkish tint and a black lid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Cheers Shelli, I tried some of my friends one ages ago and it was weird and tingly but not bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Shelli wrote:
    Try and get lip-injection, I got it in Barcelona, but I've seen it over here and on the net. It's amazing, you can feel it working and see it too, it's tingles quite a bit for about 5-8 mins after application, and some people fins it uncomfortable but it's not too bad, and totally worth it.
    I'll route mine out in the morning and get you the full brand and name and stuff, it's in a clear bottle, it's clear with a pinkish tint and a black lid.
    I saw it in Roches on Henry St. there a while ago and I'm sure they still sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Blue Aru do one and you could also try Pout Plump. To be honest I find them pretty gimmicky, better using a good lip liner properly and a good quality gloss.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Shelli wrote:

I got it in House of Fraser in Dundrum... Great stuff but the effects tend to wear off after a short while, and the tingling can be a bit harsh too... but looks good while it lasts... I've had my little tube for over a year now, I use it on average maybe twice a week if I'm going out somewhere and there's still a good bit in it.. Cost me €18.00... So quite good value..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I usually hate wearing lip gloss, but i really like this brand. There's a lovely cherry shade one I tried on in Brown Thomas. It did make my lips feel all cold and tingly, and they did pout up a bit, it wasn't uncomfortable and it lasted quite a while. Pity its like 20e though...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

duwop lip venom or two faced lip injection will do the trick They sell in blue eriu or go to www.hqhair.com and you can buy online. I got lip injection on ebay and it was v reasonable price the sellers shop is moco-choco cosmetics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

i think two faced do a lip plumper too. the pout one is very good too though

Advertisement