Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird crap.

Options
  • 06-02-2007 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Am i seeing things or is there a smiley thing that looks like 2 cut hash plants and the top of a womans head?:confused:
    :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

No, that's your mother, have respect. And you're high. That or you forgot to attach a pic.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

That green one?

No - it's a big toothy grin on a green face.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

No im actually dead serious I have weird smileys than usual, ill even give my password to a trusty mod so he can have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Nope, not seeing it, suggest you post up example of said smilie before thread gets locity-locked :D

Plug wrote:
    No im actually dead serious I have weird smileys than usual, ill even give my password to a trusty mod so he can have a look.

Plug, copy the BB code and paste it into the reply to see if we can see it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm a trusty mod :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

the thing i cant figure out is how you can tell male or female with a smiley?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

print scrn sysrq, open ms paint, or similar and then ctrl+v. then post the picture here.

I dont know how to add a picture of the internet thing, my friend did one but he's too stoned to do more. So here she is.

ikkypoo2smotherandhishacu5.th.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Clear cache,etc. and login again.

Moved to Feedback with redirect, from AH.

• Advertisement

well, what you are showing is certainly different to what is on my pc. perhaps it has something to do with the skin you are using (and i'm not talking about rizlas.)

Kinda see now. What's with the title, what's a hacu5, where can I get some of whatever it is you've got?!

EDIT - No he's not me, we're on opposite sides of the country. But I'd still like some of what he's smoking.

I think both of you are too stoned to know what is going on and are deliberately trying to confuse the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    Kinda see now. What\'s with the title, what\'s a hacu5, where can I get some of whatever it is you\'ve got?!
    Could others test the Simpsons skin & provide feedback? (Change it from the drop-down at the bottom of the page...)

Plug: Are you connecting via a proxy/web cache perhaps? Have you cleared your browser\'s cache?

No, that's your mother, have respect. And you're high. That or you forgot to attach a pic.
    Thats why i changed the name of the picture thing.

I'll have ago at clearing the cache(whatever that is and I AM NOT stoned:p)

No really Im not. Will I try and get another picture for those who think im stoned?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm testing on the Simpsons skin and all looks fine.

:D;):p:) :rolleyes: :o :mad: :( :eek: :cool: :confused:

I can't see it while using the Simpsons skin.

Changing back to my regular skin now, that yellow is too much for me :D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It genuinely looks like some problem with your cache. I've changed to a number of different styles and no problem. Plus, the fact that the picture is only half-loading looks like firefox is a bit confused (poor firefox).

Just press Ctrl + Shift + Delete, and then log in again and get back to us.

Anywere I see a gay green smiley there it is 2 cut hash plants:( I'll do that now, actually no this is more fun, I feel unique:D

We're not acutally talking abotu a smiley here i notice. it;s an acdtully photo - or part of one...

• Advertisement

Its back to normal now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

but are you?

tba wrote:
    but are you?
    :p

Perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Your cache was corrupted. Last time I saw that was on win95. You could do it via a bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Hobbes wrote:
    Your cache was corrupted. Last time I saw that was on win95. You could do it via a bug.
    I actually had the same thing about six months ago, it showed itself by someones avatar being replaced by a large Nintendo sign.

So my computers not the only handicapped one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Plug wrote:
    So my computers not the only handicapped one:)
    I think you've proved that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

I'm the so called "Stoned" friend.

But its ok, I only made that picture in paint, Plug wasn't even watching it on Boards we set it as his desktop background and put his icons as transparent, Put the start bar lower so it can't be seen and wallaa! We made him look like a right idiot :)

Advertisement