Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

even cheaper playasia games

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

If i buy F.E.A.R for 34.99 (nice ) is it gna be in chinese ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

RAIN wrote:
    If i buy F.E.A.R for 34.99 (nice ) is it gna be in chinese ?
    Nope. Worst that will happen is that the manual will be in dual language, but the game itself will be in English.

Done and done .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭savemejebus

just don't order more than one thing at a time from them or you could get stuck with customs charges...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

just don't order more than one thing at a time from them or you could get stuck with customs charges...
    Yep forgot that bit, if your after more than one game then order both items separately. You'll pay a couple of quid more for the individual postage but you'll avoid getting caught by customs which would be a much bigger cost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

how much postage do they charge ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

ciano1 wrote:
    how much postage do they charge ??

€2.41 for Air economy bubble
    €3.27 for Air economy box
    €19.40 for EMS speedpost
    €19.94 for Fedex
    €21.50 for UPS.

I've always used Air economy box and never had a problem with it.

I've always gone for the bubble envelope and never had any problems with the items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Would ye recommend prey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Got it for xmas off good ol' playAsia. I'll admit I've only played the first three or 4 levels but if you're looking for a good original FPS then it'll be well up your alley. Its somewhat similar to doom3 but it's got plenty of nice little features that should keep ya interested.

• Advertisement

Just finished prey IMO its excelent realy fun keeps you coming back ,plus the weaopns and enemys rock

Advertisement