Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Flash Question?

Options
  • 06-02-2007 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭

Hey All!, I've developed a project using Flash 6 and ActionScript 2, I was wondering if any of you fine folks could tell me whether or not it is possibe to get this working in Flash 8....I have Flash 8 and tried to run it but it just won't take at all at all. Anybody out there wanna hit me with some Knowledge?...Knowledge is the bomb!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

hello - are you trying to open the .fla to edit it, or run the swf?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

When I want to edit it I just open the .fla file, if I change the properties to Flash 8 and try and publish it won't work for me, care to shed some light at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

ok - so when you open your flash 6 fla in flash 8, and then try to publish it as a flash 8 swf, the swf is created but won't play - is that correct? If not, what does it do? Sorry, your posts are a little unclear.

Advertisement