Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrity Slap in the Face - Who Would it Be?

• 06-02-2007 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

One person, one slap in the face.

I have to say Tyra Banks....What a muppet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jade Goody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

One person? Aww...

I wanted to say all of "those ones" who did nothing to deserve it. It would be painful for a while, but it would be worth it.

But if I have to pick one, let me at the most recent "I'm a nobody" reality TV show winner, whomever it may be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Reminds me of Colonel Gentleman's diary which contains an entry on actresses who "Need a Smack in the Mouth."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

That prick that sounds like a cross between Freddy Mercury and Robbie Williams who's in the charts at the minute....he deserves it solely for that "song"...

If I couldn't find him, I'd settle for Pat Kenny.

Couldn't slap a girl (although I think RB's well covered on that one :D )

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bono.
    That ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Wertz wrote:
    Couldn't slap a girl (although I think RB's well covered on that one :D )

Jade Goody isn't a girl, its the product of cross breeding a human with a pig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Linda Martin... although her lizzardy face could probably take it :(

Oh and Chuck Norris.. ftl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

rb_ie wrote:
    Jade Goody isn't a girl, its the product of cross breeding a human with a pig.

Don't insult the beauty that is Miss Piggy by comparing Jade with a human/pig.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

The queen of england.

Nothing against her at all. But just so i could tell everyone that i slapped the queen of england in the face and got away with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ehhh Jens Lehmann what a w****r or if I was afraid of hitting a big angry German (which I would) that little authistc kid that sings....... Lil' Chris thats it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tom Cruise, a good, clean slap too. *connect with jaw* :) If he was unavailable then Barry Mannilow, just don't like the look of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Glenda Gilson :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I second Reganios post....Lil Chris, but with a rusty steel pipe....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

For me it would be Jesus, well he is kind of a celebrity;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Kerry Katona. Stop whingeing about Bryan/your mother/your coke habit. Nobody cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Jodie Marsh. Agh...have to say Alicia Douvall as well......she's on the same level of repulsiveness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

no louis walsh haters in here?

i'd give him a head in the nose rather than a slap in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Nala wrote:
    Kerry Katona. Stop whingeing about Bryan/your mother/your coke habit. Nobody cares.
    My father hates her so much. He puts on an english accent anytime he's see's her on the box, tbh she is trollop.
    no louis walsh haters in here?
    your man stephen hates him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

He's not really a celebrity but Martin King that does the weather on TV3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Futureman

Gavin Lambe Murphy. C*nt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Victoria Beckham

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

bono, (full of s&*t, any one see the meteor awards on tv, he couldnt help plugging apple when making his speech aout clannad who got an award,)

adults who keep westlife in the charts and in the money (why do you do it?)

robbie williams, moaning pr)(K, crap without his b/f guy chambers, whats with that special link with hanger on john wilkes)

i am an arsenal fan but i would still say jens lehman, particularily after european championship final last year.

robbie fowler. great talent in his 20's but never captailised on it. prob more known about the amount of property he owns rather than his footie.shame

ryan turbidy

chris de burgh

glenda gleeson and rossanna davidson - go to the opening of an envelope. aint that good looking as media claim, not a patch on andrea roche

victoria and david beckham (metrosexual, over rated footballer)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Kate Moss

she deserves a good beating

pete doherty as well, but that rent boy would probably love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Any of Dave Fanning, Nell McClafferty, Paul Morley, Roy Keane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

paris hilton but it would be more a clenched fist with a knuckle duster wrapped in razor wire and instead of a fist it would be a sledgehammer.

I can do that right? ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

definitely Louis Walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

How come no-one has mentioned Gerry Ryan. Surely that bloated wind-bag deserves a mention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Jade goody the ****ing bint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

george wanker bush.
    enough wars already.

The ginger girl from Girls aloud. The rest of them are fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Politicians aside...

Steve Staunton, Andrew Flintoff, Rivaldo, Brendan O'Connor, Richard Dawkins, Trevor Brennan and someone else said... the weatherman from TV3

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the Trevor Brennan remark.
    I know him personally and can honestly say he is one of the most nicest people you will ever meet and it takes a lot to get him riled up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Forgot Brendan O'Carroll, an extra hard wallop, you are not funny. You are silly little man.

I'm sure he's a nice man (T.Brennan), but that isn't his first offense. He mightn't be where he is today if it weren't for the forgiving nature of Warren Gatland and he's just gone and tarnished his reputation one bit further. So while he may be a nice man, he's just not much of a sportsman.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

any celebrity scientologist. well, any scientologist, but preferably a celebrity one.

Ruu wrote:
    Forgot Brendan O'Carroll, an extra hard wallop, you are not funny. You are silly little man.
    A friend of mine had a run in with him and his mates one night.
    My friend ended up getting a slap for being a smart arse. :)

In Front, let's leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Joe Duffy Joe Duffy Joe Duffy... champion of the "working class" went through college in a dufflecoat stirring shyte,now lives in Clontorf and still thinks he is the working class hero.

Encore... some bint Lucy something who was on the Derek"not out"Mooney show today talking about "diving with showerks off Cape Teaun" pity the fcukers didn't eat her,..save me sticking the nut on the bridge of her nose.

Aaaaaaagh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Julian from Utv, not a celebrity by any real sense of the word but visible enough to make me wanna smack him for the past 15 years.

He's not the worst, he's always so happy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

InFront wrote:
    the weatherman from TV3

Martin King? Aw no way he is an ace weatherman full of craic. No way, Id slap Gay Byrne.

InFront wrote:
    He's not the worst, he's always so happy.

julian from utv?

he is way too camp,(dont mean it in a homopobic way,more like the carry on ... films way, but worse)

that fake accent he put on jesuss. (at least its an act, he is not like that outside of work, and not camp)barely any one in Northern ireland talks like that. a good slap is what he should get.

remember last year on the late late show. brendan glesson and his excellent rant/criticism on the health board?

well about a month later a chef came on talking about the state of chickens in supermarkets. saying we should all pay more money and buy in butchers cause its safer. now he had a fair point.. but the reason he should get a slap was the way he addressed it, definitely trying to match glesson's passion for his stance, but came out completely wrong, shouting and roaring and coming across as an arrogant prat. anyone know his name, nominee for podge n rodge irish fejit of the year award

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Trevor sargent.
    i despise the greens!

he is way too camp,(dont mean it in a homopobic way,more like the carry on ... films way, but worse)

Sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is gay or happy

aye true, the word gay meant something along the line of happy back in the day? anyway i was not trying to sound homophobic just in case someone thought i was hen i said he was very camp, i am sure straight people can be camp. ohhhh matron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Steyr wrote:
    Martin King? Aw no way he is an ace weatherman full of craic

he's as much fun as a funeral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

julep wrote:
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the Trevor Brennan remark.
    I know him personally and can honestly say he is one of the most nicest people you will ever meet and it takes a lot to get him riled up.

Obviously he is sound. Besides walking up to complete strangers (Who might be about 4/5 stone lighter than him) and thumping them repeatedly, he is alright....

He reminds me a of a fella I know, who would rob your house if you are out but besides that HE IS ALRIGHT:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

oh the choices.... that prat from the office - not him, just the character. But if i cant give him a smack then at least let me give derek davis a good hard clatter just to see him wobble....ohhh or bruce forsythe, nothing againast the guy, just wouldnt mind doing it.

Obviously he is sound. Besides walking up to complete strangers (Who might be about 4/5 stone lighter than him) and thumping them repeatedly, he is alright....

He reminds me a of a fella I know, who would rob your house if you are out but besides that HE IS ALRIGHT:D

ok. leave it at that. this isn't really the place to talk about what happened during that match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement