Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd rifle club

Options
  • 06-02-2007 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Just wondering whats the score with joining the the rifle club in ucd?

I like target shooting - 10 metere targets is a bit short tho. 100 - 150 are ones i like firing at...

Im not a student of there but my girlfriend is so is it possible for me to join or not ? :rolleyes:

T'd give me something to do midweek if i were allowed join...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi jimbo22,

as far as I know only UCD students and staff can join the club but you could try and write an email to them and see what they say. I think for policy and insurance reasons it may not be permitted for people without UCD connection (don't think girlfriend member counts).

Also, you will only be able to shoot air rifle and pistol at 10 meter ranges there.

Best,
    Preusse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭jimbo 22

Cheerrs for the info, might try contact them and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Their website's a touch out of date jimbo, but there's some useful stuff on there:
    http://www.ucd.ie/rifle/index.html

Advertisement