Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillick is smokin'

• 06-02-2007 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭

45.91 tonight (Tuesday) in Dusseldorf. If he decides to defend his European indoor title he's got to be the favourite.

The move to Loughborough seems to be paying off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Common Sense

In that form it would be a pity if he decided not to defend. It would also appear to be his first race of the season - at least the first I've heard about. So he can only improve. I agree that the move to Loughborough seems to be paying off - and I say that without any slight or disrespect to Jim Kidd who was responsible for bringing him so far. Incidentally, from what I've read, Jim also supported his decision to move - a very mature and selfless gesture.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Common Sense

A follow up to my post above. Gillick announced today that he would defend his European title; won't run another 400 prior to then and will do the 60 in the Odyssey 'to sharpen up' (Today's Irish Daily Mail - by Tom O'Riordan)

Advertisement