Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Brady notes

• 06-02-2007 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

Guys i need a favour from someone i need peter bradys economics notes.I would appricate if i can borrow them and get them photocopied or if you have spare ones i would appricate if i can borrow them for the semester and return them to you.Im a 3rd year commerce student and need to sit repeat exam because i failed it in 2nd year
    Hope someone can help soon
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ElCapitano

Hey cheapo .... How about you do what everyone else did, go to his grinds and pay the man for his excellent notes.

Why should someone else pay so you can photocopy their notes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭SGKM

ElCapitano wrote:
    Hey cheapo .... How about you do what everyone else did, go to his grinds and pay the man for his excellent notes.

Don't be such a cock!

Everyone was photocopying peter brady's 2nd year finance grind notes for the Christmas Exams.

I'd give them to u if I had them but I'm only doing 2nd year economics now, I've got a feeling that I'll be needing them come Summer too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

some grinds prob would be cheaper than all the repeating.

some grinds prob would be cheaper than all the repeating.

Fact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

ElCapitano wrote:

That's a shockingly immature attitude. someone benefits and no one loses and yet out of spite you have a problem with it.

It's unprovoked and unconstructive personal abuse and I hope you get banned for it. If drdre believes that the notes will suffice or can't afford grinds that's his/her choice.

• Advertisement

humbert wrote:
    That's a shockingly immature attitude. someone benefits and no one loses and yet out of spite you have a problem with it.

It's unprovoked and unconstructive personal abuse and I hope you get banned for it. If drdre believes that the notes will suffice or can't afford grinds that's his/her choice.

Surely its on the same level as illegally downloading music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

ElCapitano wrote:
    Surely its on the same level as illegally downloading music.

No i donot think its copy right as i have heard people copying them before.Also shops are photocopying the whole book for 20 euro when its being sold in shops for 60.Is that not illegal.Pleas stay out of it if you donot have spare notes.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

ElCapitano wrote:

Just go get a life, You donot even know me so how can you say im a cheapo and thats not even a word.
    Anyway hope you get banned for your stupid comments.
    Im looking for the notes if anyone has them .If not then please donot bother wasting your time with stupid comments.
    Thanks

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

drdre, please take it easy. There's no need to get so uppity with people just because they have an opinion.

Apart from that, I'm pretty sure Brady would be happy enough to sue for copyright if he read this. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement