Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloody Cheats!!

Options
  • 06-02-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

What is goin on with the amount of people cheating on xbox live, stalling the game after 10mins during the pause menu. By principle i dont leave and have outran most people but why must they ruin the game for others and more importantly how the hell are they doin it!!

I also played this guy who was on 6400+ points, i won 3-0, he didnt quit or anything but when it came to the stats screen to show how many points i won it said he had 0points so i gained nothing and he lost none!!

Im sick of these guys!! Theyr wrecking the beauty that is pro ev!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

sure look at the top of the leaderboards. everyone there has an average of 3 goals scored and 0 goals conceded which is what you get when someone disconnects. its crap. playing ranked games is a waste of time now tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Can you not create groups and just play them?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

evad_lhorg wrote:
    playing ranked games is a waste of time now tbh.

Have lost a few games in ranked matches due to having to disconnect while I was winning, dunno if it was actually a connection problem or some sneaky bastard... but any time I've played player matches I just get people quitting on me everytime I start beating them badly enough. I hardly ever finish player matches if I'm leading by more than 1 goal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

Got this guy on tonight (xpox900 if you see him!) and he was the world's worst ... he did everything to make me quit the game (pausing endlessly and using all the time of every pause, tackling from behind to injure - the bas***d got 12 yellow cards and only one red, etc etc ... the usual sh*te ... this 10 minute game plus extra time took 30 minutes). I stuck in there and beat the flute 3-2 (with a cracking winner) and then passed around the back line for the remainder of the match to drive him crazy. He had the temerity to message me afterwards with 'not bad'!!!! He had a rep of a quarter star so I should have known before selecting him ... I'll check in future. Pleb!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

There are a few things to consider here from what I have experienced.
    I have 22 Disconnects F%^KING Eircon Netopia Router peice of SH$t will drop me every 4th game. The other player sees this as a game pause if this happens during halftime etc. I usually PM the person when this happens when I get back in.
    Other thing is you can really only get a ranked match and then you dont have any way of saying no to a hosted match unless you disconnect if you see a profile of xprick900 etc challanging you.
    To be honest the live version for pes5 seemed a lot better with the co-op play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

I have to say that that really is a flaw in the xbox online experience ... i.e. if you create a match and wait for a challenge you can only 'accept the challenge' ... there's no option (other than sign out) to not accept the challenge. Stupid. Especially when you're challenger is ranked ridiculously higher or lower and the prospects of a good game are low.

Myksyk wrote:
    I have to say that that really is a flaw in the xbox online experience ... i.e. if you create a match and wait for a challenge you can only 'accept the challenge' ... there's no option (other than sign out) to not accept the challenge. Stupid. Especially when you're challenger is ranked ridiculously higher or lower and the prospects of a good game are low.

I got booted from a game during the set up stage last night and didnt loose 3-0 so you may use that to not accept challanges from a£$-holes ie I took real - he took real then refused to use the away kit:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Played this guy Chr0nic in a 2v2 tonight. Look at his lineup for AS Nancy :eek: & can't find anywhere to report him to the pes6 customer service team :mad:chr0niclr6.jpg

I take it thats a pc match at least you have the option of a 2v2 and also to use ML teams (but not in ranked matches of course)
    The 360 is pretty poor in this event
    I notice that when playing someone from the above leagues in 360 land you will get points of thewm for loosing 2-1 or 3-2

Advertisement