Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carzone down alot lately?

Options
  • 06-02-2007 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Is it me or has carzone's server finally burned out. Its down more times at the moment like right now!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Yes, have noticed it too.
    Their traffic must be going through the roof though.

My daily ritual is "cars added today, max 10.000 Euro

In Nov, Dec the number would hardly go over 100, since early January its over 300 entries EVERY DAY !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

I did notice they were looking for new IT staff.
    Must try that search option when its back up..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Yup, was fine one minute gone the next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes i have noticed it since the past week or 2.It doesnt seem to work sometimes.i think thats why they are trying to recruit new IT staff to improve their service

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

They seem to have usedcars.ie registered as well. I've had problems with any links that use that address, but if I edit the URL to carzone.ie it tends to work. I still can't bring myself to use CBG.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I'm there every day since Christmas. It seems alot more stable to me now than what it was before Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Its so annoying as you can access the carzone front page but it wont search.If its not fully working they should just take it down until the problem is fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

drdre wrote:
    Its so annoying as you can access the carzone front page but it wont search.If its not fully working they should just take it down until the problem is fixed.

It wouldn't make any sense from a business POV to shut the site down altogether.

Like I said, if you see "usedcars.ie" in the URL when there is a proble, try changing this to "carzone.ie" or vice versa.

Advertisement