Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France road trip.

Options
  • 06-02-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

I have a car/van, roof racks, and a burning desire to travel and surf and do a little driving and when college is over for the summer im getting 2 weeks off to recupportate from exams before i work in the surf shop for the summer.

Was planning on getting the ferry from cork to le harve i think it is and speeding down the coast for 2 - 3 days and spending the rest of the trip driving back up the coast, camping every night, surf and kayaking in the morning and driving in the afternoons.

Anyone ever do this? Is it practical and fun? probably will be sharing transport costs with a second person, could i end up with no waves? Any other advice?

Advertisement