Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could you tell me...

Options
  • 06-02-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Could anyone tell me where i can find a second hand bookshop selling 3rd level books in Dublin, please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 thegoose

The basement of Chapters, it's a bookstore upper Abbey Street just past the Arnotts Bargain shop me thinks... but's upper Abbey Street on the right hand side as you're walking towards Jervis shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 larliya

thegoose wrote:
    The basement of Chapters, it's a bookstore upper Abbey Street just past the Arnotts Bargain shop me thinks... but's upper Abbey Street on the right hand side as you're walking towards Jervis shopping centre.
    Cheers!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

thegoose wrote:
    The basement of Chapters, it's a bookstore upper Abbey Street

Chapters is a very good suggesetion but it has moved to Parnell Street almost opposite the Jurys Inn Hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Looking for anything in particular? I have a few business related ones for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not a Bargain Alert, movededed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement