Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its snowing

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What a rotten day, horrible horrible sleet all morning which soaked me on the way to work, then some nice snow during the afternoon, which instead of sticking, due to the sleet soaking the ground, just made the pavement even worse. Then rain on the way home.
    Hopefully it either;
    Snows and sticks well or
    Clears up and remains dry in the next few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Carlow got sleet...what a ripoff. I havent seen snow since I moved to this god-forsaken (mind my mannerism) rock 6 years ago. *sigh*....oh well, I was living in Florida before that; decent trade-off :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

God didn't forsake this rock. We deported him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It snowed here apparantly. I didn't see it as I was busy. Oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

It snowed a wee bit in Galway too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Kildare ... only county with no snow ... apparently :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

It snowed pretty much all day in UCD from about 10-4 or so but none of it stuck because the ground was wet already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ThatGuy wrote:
    Kildare ... only county with no snow ... apparently :(
    Now I know some of you from south Kildare do not regard Leixlip as part of Kildare, but I do and it snowed here today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,496 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

It snowed pretty much all day in UCD from about 10-4 or so but none of it stuck because the ground was wet already

How many points does it take to get into a course in UCD these days?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Longfield wrote:
    How many points does it take to get into a course in UCD these days?
    Check the CAO website...

Although I get the feeling that was just being smart:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement