Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tequilla suicides in cps

Options
  • 07-02-2007 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

hi all on a recent night out in galway i proceeded to get mullered drunk in the kings head and then on to cps. No bother getting in so fell on to dance floor to justins "my love" with me mates. All going to plan so far. Then to the bar and tequilla was produced along with salt and lemon. So we did a hardman. All was kool untill i did the second one and squirted the lemon in the opposite eye to the previous shot. So there i was blind and choking with the salt in my throat. My question is IS THIS A CP/GALWAY thing and is there any other similar harm inducing excersises involving tequilla? So i know what to expect.
    By the way cps is still the best club in town.ÄÄÄ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

no its not just a cp/galway thing...

Really just depends on how stupid you are to do it in the first place, and there are stupid people everywhere!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

togster wrote:
    hi all on a recent night out in galway i proceeded to get mullered drunk in the kings head and then on to cps. No bother getting in so fell on to dance floor to justins "my love" with me mates. All going to plan so far. Then to the bar and tequilla was produced along with salt and lemon. So we did a hardman. All was kool untill i did the second one and squirted the lemon in the opposite eye to the previous shot. So there i was blind and choking with the salt in my throat.

I think that sums up the CPs crowd nicely.

ROFL!! you just nearly made tea come out my nose!!:D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Even in donegal??

padi89 wrote:
    I think that sums up the CPs crowd nicely.

harsh! but its true we are truly unique and surprisingly good fun. Dont hate us for our brilliance
    Your probably into halo or somewhere really exciting like that?+

• Advertisement

togster wrote:
    Even in donegal??

im not in Donegal

im not in Donegal

all that salt its gone to my head. Your sharp i like that in a girl. sorry not this time babe! stop hitting on me. its flattering but you talk too much you chatterbox you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

togster wrote:
    harsh! but its true we are truly unique and surprisingly good fun. Dont hate us for our brilliance
    Your probably into halo or somewhere really exciting like that?+

"brilliance"?????? Squirting tequilla into your eyes:rolleyes:

Im not "into" anywhere i dont need to be in a certain place or be mullered drunk to enjoy myself.

Theres nothing unique about being a pisshead.

padi89 wrote:
    "brilliance"?????? Squirting tequilla into your eyes:rolleyes:

Im not "into" anywhere i dont need to be in a certain place or be mullered drunk to enjoy myself.

Theres nothing unique about being a pisshead.

im not "into" insulting people. Maybe if you loosened up a bit you wouldnt be such a boring so and so. Any way casting aspirations isnt my thing so maybe you are fliipin brilliant craic etc, So peace brother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

CP's is for pyjama top/table cloth wearing tools and 40 year old kiddy fiddlers who only come onto all the 16 year olds in their!

But if they all get into this "great" new game maybe they will do us all a favour and get run down while tring to cross the road blind!

• Advertisement

ARGINITE wrote:
    CP's is for pyjama top/table cloth wearing tools and 40 year old kiddy fiddlers who only come onto all the 16 year olds in their!

But if they all get into this "great" new game maybe they will do us all a favour and get run down while tring to cross the road blind!

in their what? sounds like you have been hurt man. Its cool thogh.
    some day you will be forty too and .......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

togster wrote:
    But, given the amount you drink and your general lack of intelligence, you probably won't be 40.

togster wrote:
    in their what? sounds like you have been hurt man. Its cool though.
    Some day you will be forty too and blind by the sound of it :D

Robbo wrote:
    But, given the amount you drink and your general lack of intelligence, you probably won't be 40.

my intelligence is fine thanks as are my eyes. and relax the kaks robbo lifes too short..... anyway after i temporarily blinded myself i got it on with a mischa barton look alike. She said i smelled zesty. i did smell nice though.
    hate not want not"ÄÄÄÅÖ
    and DONT see a good night wasted. (seriously)

togster wrote:
    and DONT see a good night wasted. (seriously)

But you went to CP's!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

lock0red

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement