Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Frost inside?

Options
  • 07-02-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

This morning got to my car, and as well as having to scrape frost from the outside of the windows, I had to scrape it off the inside of the windscreen as well. It didn't seem to be on any of the other windows, just the windscreen (I didn't spend time checking this though).

All the windows were fully wound up. I think the pollen filter needs to be replaced at the next service anyway because it tends to fog up easily, so would this be another symptom of this, or would it be something else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

just frozen condensation ...nothing to worry about. But do get that pollen filter checked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Peasant is right :) It can happen if you open the door then leve it open as you remember to open drive gates/move bin etc, by the time you get back in the damp has frozen.

Mike.

Advertisement