Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Huge Twist in Middle of Season 3

• 07-02-2007 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi all

DOn't know if it's being raised before but in a podcast last summer before the season 3 premiere the creators said that half way during this season something will happen that will change everything!!
    Any mention of this again anywhere?

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

I think I read somewhere that
    it starts to get good again. Oh wait, no I didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Yeah I wasn't keen on the start of series 3 either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

There was supposed to be a big twist at the end of the first 6 episodes of Season 3, a twist so big that the Lost creators were apparently worried that some fans would think the show had "jumped the shark" after seeing it. As it turned out, there was no such twist. I'll believe this new twist when I see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

I think this is about
    juliet shoots another other!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it couldn't be
    the whole deal with the two islands could it?

i know you said the middle but like with lost black isn't black (it's really really really really really dark blue! :D) and white isn't white.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I would imagine (hope) that the big twist is what is coming in episode 9, and will possibly explain who the Others are and why are they here

My guess? -
    They are either watching or conducting time travel experiments in an effort to avert a future disaster, possibly something to do with fertility (the Others seem very interested in pregnancy and children)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Perhaps Jack joins the cause of The Others?

Think upcoming ep "Enter 77" has big part of puzzle revealed maybe this is what they meant.
    J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

SPOILERS BELOW:

I don't think Enter 77 is the episode that 'jumps the shark' or whatever the new phrase is. But it has been previewed in the US as a very good, tense all action episode so yay to that!

John Locke has an episode in about three weeks and I think that could be the episode. Two of the people he interacts with seem to have a lot to do with the island's history so that might help.

And before Locke we have Claire, with another interaction with someone from another character's past. I doubt you'd need to be a genius to guess who this might be, and I sincerely hope that this is not the big revelation that we are waiting for.

After Locke we have Nikki and Paolo. Any chance they might kill them off?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

who are nikki and paulo anyway? ive seen maybe 2 min total of them in season 3, yet they were on the lost posters for america?
    also, is there some rumour that
    jack and claire are brother and sister?
    i mean... what exactly would that change? ugh.

• Advertisement

Paulo and nikki
    waste of time, just gettin in the way of the story now
    unless one of them can tell us whats goin on.
    They should be struck down with Eko's Jesus Stick before they inflict
    directionless storylines on us.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭dan_y

doonothing wrote:
    who are nikki and paulo anyway? ive seen maybe 2 min total of them in season 3, yet they were on the lost posters for america?
    also, is there some rumour that
    jack and claire are brother and sister?
    i mean... what exactly would that change? ugh.

that's interesting actually - since wasn't jack's father in ana lucia's flashback, looking for his daughter at some woman's house in australia? we never did see who that woman was, and claire was very quick to think about adoption when her man left...

Advertisement