Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan Wake only on PC/360

Options
  • 07-02-2007 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Cooperation+with+Microsoft+gives+lift+to++game+developer+Remedy/1135224852775

Microsoft's new Windows Vista operating system is aiding the Finnish game developer Remedy Entertainment, of Max Payne fame, in obtaining further publicity and lift.

Microsoft has taken the game house based in Espoo under its special protection. The world's largest software firm will produce the Remedy Entertainment's next game, a psychological action thriller called Alan Wake.
    This is the first time Microsoft will publish a Finnish computer game. And that is not all: out of the dozens of games on offer, Microsoft has placed a special spotlight on Alan Wake.

The Microsoft connection will also set limits to the Remedy games. Alan Wake will require either the Windows Vista operating system or Microsoft's Xbox 360 gaming console as its platform. The game will not be translated for other consoles.

I think we all pretty much knew this, but this makes it official, no Alan Wake for PS3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, it's no major surprise, but then again, is it ever actually going to be released? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Would you release a game thats only playable on a tiny percentage of machines worldwide? Or would you wait for Vista to take a hold before you release?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'd release a game that only I can play and then I'd rub it in all your faces!!!!

I'M THE REASON DUKE NUKEM FOREVER WASN'T RELEASED TO ALL OF YOU!!!! MUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Advertisement