Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh no, its the end of the worldddddddd

Options
  • 07-02-2007 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Only in Galway would you see a sign like this.

'cptr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

haha yea i saw that in that new music/entertainment paper they were giving out last week... its hilarious!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

What shop is it..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

"Only in Galway would you see a sign like this."
    "What shop is it.."

It's in Scotland I think, probably Glasgow. The "High Street Gift Voucher" is a UK charity gift voucher.
    http://www.days.org.uk/phpnew/The_High_Street_Gift_Voucher.htm

"that new music/entertainment paper"
    Where did you get it, is it worth getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

yea its good enough, they give it out on shop st some evenings and i got on the floor at the door or zhivago on shop st! just really what on out and about! useful like!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

cool cool, there used to be a sort of joke paper you used to get in a few of the pubs, was funny enough.

I think I'll stick to my usual method of finding out what's happening around the town though; listening to other people conversations...

• Advertisement
Advertisement