Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a tank/res

Options
  • 07-02-2007 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hello again,
    My wc project is almost finished; I got the tools that I needed from this great lad, hopeful, and all I need to do is to put everything back together.
    However, my current wc that consists of the cpu block, a single rad and the pump, is starting to make a noise, which I believe is air in the tubing.

Is it safe to assume that a reservoir is what I need? Any ways to overcome this w/o a res?
    If that's the case, do you know of a place in Dublin that has watercooling stuff? I am a little bit dissapointed by the selection of reservoirs in the online shops: Komplett never had one in the last 2 years, Specialtech only has one that I like and no fittings for it, OCUK I am trying to avoid, and that's pretty much the range of shops that have decent wc components (afaik).

Any other suggestions? Anyone knows a place that sells new/used wc stuff?

krazy_8s: do you still have the one I sold you two months ago? Do you still need it? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Chosen wrote:
    Do you still need it? :D

Nope, never got round to using it or cleaning it and have moved on to phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

hitide.ie sells watercooling stuff. You can pick up from the guy, or delivery takes 2 days. Top notch customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Interesting shop! Never heard of it, thnx

Khannie, did you get my PM btw? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I did yeah, cheers bud. I'll drop you a mail tomorrow.

Yeah, hitide's a great shop. They sell the amazingly excellent bequiet PSU's there. Still the best piece of kit in my computer, 3 years later.

Advertisement