Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it a big issue or am i thinking selfishly??

• 07-02-2007 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I’m sure this has been discussed numerous times on here but was wondering if anyone has any advise :o !!

With my girlfriend a year now (both in our mid 20s) and totally love her to bits.

Everythings great, really really love her, but I reckon we’ve different sex drives!!

Now don’t get me wrong, the sex is great for both of us (or so she says :D ) but I’d probably be up for it every night (well even 6 nights a week :) ) but she might only be up for it 3 nights a week :( ! She said its nothing to do with me, just that she just doesn’t be in the mood every night!! While I love her, its sort of hard as anyone who has a high drive im sure would confirm :o !!

Does this happen with a lot of couples? Anyone any advise as I don’t like wrecking her head as im sure she’ll get pissed off with me, but its tough when the hormones are flying around the place!! Or am I thinking selfishly, unthoughtful, being a typical bloke, etc etc??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

Women usually aren't turned on as quickly as us guys! I'm not just talking about the usual foreplay.
    Maybe you need to romance her a bit more. Surprise her!
    You don't have to take her out every night of the week or buy her flowers every day! But you should do those things as well from time to time, when she doesn't expect it. Show her and tell her that you are thinking of her and that she's special to you.
    You can do things for her, like massage her feet, most women I've known love that! Cook her a meal.... music, candle light etc.
    Just don't jump her bones and expect her to be up for it!!!
    Restraint, and control, the key words.
    It takes a bit of an effort, but it's worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Angeles

Op, there's a quick fix for this issue.
    Her name is palm, invite her around for the 3 nights your g/f is away.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

Angeles wrote:
    Op, there's a quick fix for this issue.
    Her name is palm, invite her around for the 3 nights your g/f is away.

without her five sisters, its a useless exercise!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Some people love nothing more than having sex before work, others prefer a bit of nookie before sleeping for the night or during the night. Why not try and see if she is hornier in the morning? Or at another time during the day? Some people are just too tired at night after working all day and morning sex can be really really horny. The worst thing you can do is turn sex with you into a chore for her so just try and coordinate your horny times ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

Excellent advice from Miss Fluff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Most women are up for it in the morning, that's when guys have morning wood, so a woman is tuned to be most hormonal and horny then. That's science.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes, she may be tired from work or school when she gets home. That's natural. Rested mornings have already been suggested. In addition, are you two playful in your relationship? After all, we are just kids inside, with an adult candy coating...

Advertisement