Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCM Query

Options
  • 07-02-2007 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭

Right so the exams didn't go well at all. I've got 3 E's and one G.
    Now since the Autumn repeats have been abolished I'm stuck doing all the exams in the summer.
    So I know that you can get E grades compensated if your GPA for the year is 2.0 or over. But can I get 3 E's compensated? I know I have to repeat the G, but neither the Arts office or the Student helpdesk could help straighten out my confusion. Nobody seems to have a clue whats going on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You can compensate 2 E's a year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

And what does your GPA have to average out to to compensate for both Es ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Ok so does anyone know would it be possible to compensate 2 of my e's while I repeat the G and one of the classes in which I get an e?
    So I'd sit my summer exams with my 6 semester 2 modules and the G exam and one of the E's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

GPA needs to b over 2, i think

Advertisement