Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth subscribing to FilePlanet?

Options
  • 07-02-2007 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone here uses FilePlanet and if it's any good? I was considering subscribing to it since it has a hell of a lot of game downloads and since I'm always looking for mods or demos or patches etc, it's save a hell of a lot of searching, plus aparently the download speeds are better for subscribers.

There's also the fact that they seem to have access to a lot of Beta's that I'd like to get my hands on (I missed LOTR but Stalker is coming out soon I think), so that'd also be a perk.

So what do people think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Gamershell and a few other places offer the same downloads for free at high speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

But do they do all those Beta's etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

I have been a subscriber for a couple of years now and find that by using there download manager you do get great download speeds. Also its great being able to beta test all the games. It just costs so little that I've not bother to unsubcribe. :)

I'm at the moment playing Test Drive Unlimited and having great fun just racing the other online players that I don't bother with the missions! :D

oh and by the way this runs better on Vista than on XP! :eek:

When I looked in my Beta keys archive just now I've noticed I've also been given a key for Enemy Territory : Quake Wars! Woohoo!!!!! :p

Advertisement