Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Cut Pro

Options
  • 07-02-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

Not totally sure if this is the right forum but its a digital video software question so maybe. Been using Final Cut Pro in college and i want to use it at home but ive windows not apple. Checked out the apple website and seems to be for mac use only...can anyone recommend the nearest software to Final Cut Pro on the market that can be used on windows? Would be a big help ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

I suppose Adobe Premiere is one of the most popular PC video editing applications.

http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/

Can't think of any other big ones off hand but I'm sure there are alternatives

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Thanx man, its adobe so it'll probably be pretty good. Does it do all the same stuff just different format? If anyone knows one closer to Final Cut Pro plz post here ^_^

Advertisement