Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Give Up The Tent at the Galway Races

Options
  • 07-02-2007 4:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

And Thats because they are moving into the corporate hospitality suites located in the new west stand from this year onwards.

Unlike the impression given in the official artists impression of the stand (that I attached below ) I can assure you all that they are actually one way mirror windows ...to protect the public of course :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Why on earth did I think they might just have realised how grubby they look and were ceasing this paper-bag mentality? Oh my naiveity

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

This will certainly make it hard for Jurnos and other intersted parties to keep an eye on who is in and out of thier area unlike the tent.

Advertisement