Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gmail on Vodafone, not working!

• 07-02-2007 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi
    Downloaded gmail for my fone, sony ericsson, but it's not connecting
    saying I don't have a Data Connection. Anyone know the fix?

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

JLemmon wrote:
    Hi
    Downloaded gmail for my fone, sony ericsson, but it's not connecting
    saying I don't have a Data Connection. Anyone know the fix?

J

make sure that you have a correct connection profile set up...ring data support on 1850 287 000 and they should be able to help with the connection profile setup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

I am having problems getting on to my gmail account at the moment on my desktop,Where did you download gmail for your phone??

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

jlemmon - in your gmail account on your pc, go to settings and make sure the language is set to English (US) - this should solve the issue

bummer - point your phone's browser to this address - http://gmail.com/app

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

Firstly, this application, according to Gmail, is only for use in Canada and USA therefore they don't support it in Ireland.

However, for some reason it never works on the first download to Sony Ericssons. If you download the app again it is most likely to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭bullpost

Have downloaded this app. onto my K800i but when I try to access mail, I get the following error:

"Certificate Error

Your phone does not have the appropriate certificate to communicate with the server."

Anyone know how to solve this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement