Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports management and science

Options
  • 07-02-2007 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi i filled in the CAO last month and put both these down. Is there any1 here in either of these courses that can give a bit of info? like timetables and choices. I cant decided which one to put first
    thanks xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Ok firstly I'm physio so I'll have to leave your questions to others, BUT in case you're interested there's a chance there'll be a new degree in Health + Performance Science starting this year (it'll either be this year or next year). If you're not interested do disregard this comment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

really! yeah i would be interested in that! thanks 4 letting me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Pez wrote:
    really! yeah i would be interested in that! thanks 4 letting me know!

Coolio, keep an eye out for the changes to the CAO in around May (I think) where there's a list of new courses which are late additions, it might (50:50 chance) that it'll be there this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kaalgat

I'm 3rd science now.
    And it's hard work.

If you're ok with 9-5 days, fast-paced lectures, hours in the labs and writing lab reports, and LOTS and LOTS of studying, go for it.

You need to be dedicated otherwise you'll probably feel like dropping out in the first couple of months.

Advertisement