Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc. Business Entrepreneurship ..... info?

Options
  • 07-02-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

hey guys!

just wondering does any one have any info on this course at all such as.. timetable, content, interviews, studytrip etc etc...

.... even a general overview of the business courses there, i think joy redmond is currently head of the masters course, if anyone has any details would greatly help me wid the aul interview!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tonybrowneboi

I did the course, it was great, I've waltzed into a job. We travelled to Prague for a couple of days saw loads like really old eastern block type factories and then really modern ones like Skoda. Visited loads of breweries and met some interesting people. When I was doing it the time table was roughly 2-8pm 3 days a week. We met loads of startup companies and had talks with the people from Daft.ie amongst others. Joy is great craic too, total hippy and owns her own recording studio...very cool. The dissertation is alot of work... a lit review, a product development report and a business plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 makaveli33

what type of a jobs did you go for or what would the course be aimed at? i'm thinking of getting into general management for a while after the course and then maybe setting up my own business so hopefully it will be good in that sense, what type of topics do people generally take for their dissertation.. consumer behaviour, management etc?? or is the dissertation in line with the business plan? thanks for the info anways..

Advertisement