Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90

Options
  • 07-02-2007 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a Triton T90 now about 6/7 years and its due for replacement. I have been told by a plumber that we need a mains shower. Is the T90 a mains shower?
    Also the only alternative I see now is the T90si but it says on the instructions not to connect it to mains? only have any thoughts or ideas or no where i can get the original T90 (the one without the on/off button)

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

T90si is off the tank.

T80si is of the mains. Good news is that it's cheaper than the T90.

Doubt it's possible to get a T90 like your current one. If that's what you want to do, why don't you get it fixed? Also it won't get over your plumbers issue of needing a mains shower..... if he's correct in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Avns1s wrote:
    T90si is off the tank.

T80si is of the mains. If that's what you want to do, why don't you get it fixed? .

cheers for the reply, you see the T80 is much smaller in size and to be honest i would have to do a load of retiling around the space thats missing, and also the T80 takes the water in n the right side where we have the pipe coming from the wall on the left. The T90 we have is not heating the water like it used to so im not sure what parts would need replacing etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 thor17

I have replaced my t80 with a t90, replumbing from the tank instead of the mains, hoping the cold water would be slightly warmer than the mains.Replaced one pump so far from the maynooth distributor, My latest problem is it just went dead. It was the thermal cutout switch on top of the heater. this is a great site to look up part numbers etc.
    http://showerdoc.co.uk/shower-spares/triton/index.html.

Advertisement