Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

06 Volkswagen Caddy

Options
  • 07-02-2007 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Howiya goin, anyone know the best place to pick up a used '06 Volkwagen Caddy? Preferably a black one and definitely a TDi. I'll be selling my car ('05 Peugeot 206) so would you recommend I trade it into the garage where I'd buy the van or sell it independently? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭cormthechippy

Bump -- and anyone know any decent commercial centres? Dublin area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Hiya, i dont know much about the caddy personally, but my cousin was looking to buy an `06 one there for the past month or so and he couldnt get 1. The garages had none and said they were impossible to get 2nd hand and anyone that was selling 1 was doing so privately.
    My cousin bought a new 1 in the end, he traded a `02Corolla 1.4 i think it was for the caddy. Not sure on how good a deal he got or the figures involved but he seemed happy.

Goodluck with the hunt.

Advertisement