Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drum' and bass

• 07-02-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello everybody,
    from the session on last saturday in Temple Bar we've found a beautiful voice, a guitarist and one armonica player...we're still looking for a bass player and for a drummer who love playing Muddy Waters, James Cotton, B.B. King, Sonny Boy Williamson and so on...
    come on people! If anybody's available don't esitate to contact me.
    Salvatore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Knorkbretze

sounds very interesting. I am a bass player and would love to make some blues. Where / how often do you want to rehearse? What are your intentions ? More for fun (like me) ? -or something more professional?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 MF

pm sent..

Advertisement