Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teddy bears

Options
  • 07-02-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend some places to get a teddys in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

There is a small shop on the ground floor in St Stephens Green Centre, they are expensive but very good. I collect Steiff and recently got a bracelet with Swarovski Steiff teddy bear on it there. For cheaper bears most card shops have them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Theres a shop upstairs in the Jervis Centre that let design your own teddy bear.. Can't remember the name of the place now.. But you can pick your teddys outfit etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

^^The Teddy Bear Factory

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

CathyMoran wrote:
    There is a small shop on the ground floor in St Stephens Green Centre, they are expensive but very good. I collect Steiff and recently got a bracelet with Swarovski Steiff teddy bear on it there. For cheaper bears most card shops have them.
    This place has loads! I adore the Care Bears in the window.

Advertisement