Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So where's this snow then?

• 07-02-2007 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Its not looking good lads, theres far too much moisture for it to stick! I have a feeling we're gonne miss out again, although i'll be in work and wont get to look at it. God i'd love a snow day!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 kead1987

I want snow! And lots of it!

btw, kano, check your pms ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

yeah id love some snow too, But there is no way a decent amount will stick , if we get any at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Kano, I have it on a reliable (lol) source (if ya can call Murray reliable, lol), there will be snow tommorow. I doubt we will, but there is always that hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

murray the amatuer weatherman. funny chap him. bah weve been cheated again.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jaysus some snow fall today! Not a hope, as Kano said - far to much moisture for it to stick. It doesnt take a weather mean to predict that!! Did we even get a hint?! :/

Ah id be happy with the snow we got there last year (was it around xmas / new years?). Obviously id love more, but any nice bit will do me. Though, we had a small bit a few weeks ago and I managed to have an awl blast with the snow/slush. Damn, that was a bitchy day to drive into college in ><

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Plots of revenge are already in motion!

Although the Comeraghs (spell?), have gotten a half decent shake of snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Was just going to say there's a nice freeze on up in the Comeraghs. Look lively lads.

Advertisement