Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Mocks?

Options
  • 07-02-2007 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anyone done geography yet or know anything coming up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

all i was told was america and i know nothing else.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

America?? What?? As a short question I hope.

If you do book 5, culture and identity...then the two aspects are language and religion, more than likely they're DEB.

Oh, and that there's a satellite short question and it's dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

America?? What?? As a short question I hope.

If you do book 5, culture and identity...then the two aspects are language and religion, more than likely they're DEB.

Oh, and that there's a satellite short question and it's dodgy.
    America = India. Theyre the sub continents :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

I had my Geography yesterday. The physical q's were on Rivers, Rocks and Tectonic Cycle. Nothing difficult. Regionals were a bit odd, but it was kind of the case where you could work most regions from the course in. The q I did had a bit on EU Expansion. The Book 3 elective q was okay, quite broad. You had to answer a bit on the population of a country you studied under two headings (mortality rates, fertility rates, population distribution etc.) I did Ireland. It wasn't too bad! Think it was the DEB paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

something about rocks

• Advertisement
Advertisement